Thursday, February 5, 2009

Top Atheist/Agnostic Blogs

Courtesy of Unreasonable Faith. This is mostly for my benefit but take a look if you're interested. I'd like to look through these blogs and see what I'm missing. I've read about half but the rest are new to me. So many words, so little time.



I'll hyperlink them as I check them out (they are linked at unreasonable faith too).

1. Pharyngula
2. Friendly Atheist
3. Cynical-C
4. Debunking Christianity
5. Atheist Media Blog
6. Atheist Eve
7. Atheist Movies
8. Atheist Revolution
9. Bad Astronomy
10. Bad Science
11. By the Book Comics
12. Daylight Atheism
13. Derren Brown’s Blog
14. Dwindling in Unbelief
15. Edward Current
16. Evangelical Realism
17. Greta Christina’s Blog
18. Julia Sweeney
19. Mid-West Humanists
20. Negligible Knowledge Base
21. Religion Comics
22. Richard Dawkins
23. SkepChick
24. Skeptic Blog
25. Skeptico
26. Slacktivist
27. Panda’s Thumb
28. Primordial Blog
29. Why Won’t God Heal Amputees Blog
30. William Lobell

I need a loyal following like PZ has to read these for me and forward the good stuff.

2 comments:

Banan said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Elaina

http://www.craigslistpostingtools.info

Shane said...

Thanks. I'm glad you've enjoyed it. I try to keep posting regularly but it gets a little sporadic.