Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm back.

What? You didn't even miss me? I've been in Guatemala for a month and no one even noticed? Hmm...perhaps my blog is not as widely read as I thought. Unfortunately, I'm still playing catch-up at work and in life so I won't be blogging much for the next week or so. Here's a quick recap:

Guatemala rocked, except the chu chos (feral dogs) and the shits (shits). I'll do a more comprehensive post later. I watched The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou this week...twice (I probably shouldn't admit this while I'm claiming I don't have time to write). This is one of the best films I've ever seen. I can't explain it. Just watch it. You'll probably hate me. I'm strangely ok with that. Oh, and Obama is our new Prez! I missed the inauguration because I was on a 12 hour bus ride across Guatemala but I'll be here for the next 8 years, which will be important part. I'll be back soon. Hold your breath.

No mas.

2 comments:

kmprosen said...

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the most likely, what's the likeliness of both of us attending the Dawkins lecture in March?

I already have my ticket.

Shane said...

Let's see, you have your ticket. So for you I'll assume it's a 10. We are looking at about a 5 at this point because we're not sure about work (mostly my wife's work). That averages at a 7.5 but that doesn't really work because you're probability of 10 doesn't actually raise ours. So, I guess we're back to 5. Yep, 5. We should know by next week. I'll let you know.