Friday, November 14, 2008

Axolotls, Gay Animals, and Geckos, Oh My!


Tangled Bank #118 is a great read. Check it out over at Submitted to a Candid World. Whether you read the message to the prez-elect or just follow a few links and learn something, you won't be bored. Be sure to check out the Axolotls, the smallest gecko, and learn a little something about homosexuality in animals (spoiler: it's not as "unnatural" as people tend to think). I won't steal all the links. Go check it out yourself. It's a wonderful way to waste a morning.

Ain't he cute?

6 comments:

Jeremy said...

Thanks for singling us out. And nice Axolotl pic.

Shane said...

Singling you out? I'm not following. Are you an Axolotl, a Gecko, or a Gay Animal? And, how exactly did I single anyone out. Does anyone even read my posts or do they just randomly comment to confuse me?

Jeremy said...

I am one of the bloggers at agro.biodiver.se although not the one who wrote about the axolotl.

Certainly there was no intent to confuse.

Shane said...

Thanks for clearing that up. "Singling us out" read as though you were somehow offended. Hence, the confusion. I get it now.

Dann Siems said...

Shane gets justifiably paranoid when someone feels "singled out" by an aetheistic 'evil'-utionatist...also I trust he meant "bored" rather than "board"...in any case thanks for reminder to visit Tangled Bank.

Shane said...

Thanks Dann. Fixed it.