Friday, September 5, 2008

Science Will Kill Us All...in 2012.

How do I know? Because, I read it on the intertoobz here. Even worse, the Swiss, those deceitful bastards are the most likely ones to initiate the demise of all existence. Neutral my ass. If the Swiss were a neutral country they would sit out of the olympics. Judging by their medal count, maybe they should have. Man I hate the Swiss.*
*See footnote below the fold.

*If you are Swiss and are offended by this post, I apologize. Unless your name is Matt. I take that back, I don't apologize. After all, you're Swiss. You're not going to do anything about it.

3 comments:

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt said...

Sorry I haven’t checked my facebook lately. I wasn’t expecting hate-mail. First of all, you son of a bitch, with a population of approximately 7.6 million, and getting 12 Olympic medals which ties them for 30th out of 81 in medal count is pretty damn good. Second, the world is headed down the shitter anyways, so why not speed up the process. Also since you hate the Swiss so much maybe we should just stop making knives, watches, cheese, and chocolate!!! Then we’ll see how much you appreciate us.

Shane said...

HaHa! It's good to finally hear from you Bitchoff! I'm out of town right now hunting elk (see the tragic death story). I'll be home in a while. We should discuss some future marathon possibilities. Later.