Thursday, May 1, 2008

National Day of Reason Today

Remember, today is the National Day of Reason! Oh yeah, and the national day of prayer. Oh well, go ahead and pray if you don't feel like doing anything useful. PZ has covered this topic rather well here, so I won't waste too much of my time ranting. OK, one quick little rant. This is complete and utter bullshit. I am disgusted that our government is supporting this crap. I'm even more sickened that it's turned into such an evangelical christian specific event. Don't believe me? Check it out here. Be sure to read all the way down to that lovely statement of faith. So much for bringing people of different faiths together. Then again, what do I know, I'm just godless heathen. I think I'll go to work keeping the water clean up here in the north woods. Maybe you can pray it clean for me.

No comments: