Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ben Stein blows goats.

This is old news on the blogosphere, but I just saw a preview on the History channel and it made me a little nauseous, so I've got to do my part. If you haven't heard of the movie "Expelled," please go here. If you want to see what the movie producers have to say about it, you'll have to find their site on your own. I'm not linking to that pile of crap. Scientific American and Time both reviewed the film and weren't impressed.

P.Z. Myers of Pharyngula has been keeping tabs on the movie and its progress and has been extremely critical. Which is fitting, since he was interviewed for the film under false pretenses and then kicked out of a screening. I am continually amazed by the dishonesty of the ID movement. If you need a refresher regarding the nastiness they've been up to, check out the PBS "Judgement Day" web page on Kitzmiller v. Dover. Will these people never stop?

No comments: